Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FAMILY


YOU ARE MISSED
 

Seven years ago today…

…you left us

…your short battle came to an end

…your courageous life cut short
 

You are so missed.
 

With each new day, I now see

…through your eyes

…the beauty you so enjoyed


You are so missed


You taught me to appreciate each day

…the colors of a new rainbow

…the fresh snow on a mountain top

…the beauty of a peaceful stream

…the love of a family


I wish we would have had more time,

so I could have learned better.

I miss your firm hand,

leading us down the path.
 

Without you life is hard

…no one to share thoughts and fears with

…there is so much sadness in my heart

…I miss our talks and your advice


Remember always daddy, you are so missed.
 

                                                                       Written by Marilyn Duncan – Buck

                                                                        Copyright 2003

 

No comments:

Post a Comment